Re: pgsql: Add a basic atomic ops API abstracting away platform/architectur

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pgsql: Add a basic atomic ops API abstracting away platform/architectur
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 9:16 AM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
>> On Fri, Sep 26, 2014 at 8:59 AM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
>> > Add a basic atomic ops API abstracting away platform/architecture details.
>>
>> locust is not happy with this patch:
>> http://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=locust&dt=2014-09-26%2000%3A00%3A48
>
> On it. I'm pretty sure it won't feel lonely being red
> coloured... There'll be, as mentioned in the commit message, more
> breakage. This is highly compiler specific stuff and there's only so
> much that can be tested without access to the buildfarm...

That's for sure. Note that lapwing as well showed up in red:
http://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=lapwing&dt=2014-09-26%2000%3A15%3A02
--
Michael

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Add a basic atomic ops API abstracting away platform/architectur