Re: Stating the significance of Lehman & Yao in the nbtree README

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Stating the significance of Lehman & Yao in the nbtree README
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 11:40 AM, Abhijit Menon-Sen <ams@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> At 2014-07-02 17:24:06 -0700, pg@heroku.com wrote:
>>
>> I've added this to the ongoing commitfest.
>
> I don't actually understand why you were able to do that (seeing as this
> CF is no longer open for new patches). Trivial or not, I think at this
> point it should go into the next one. Or it should be handled outside
> the CF altogether.
+1. Even if it is just a doc patch, it has been submitted after 6/15,
which was the CF1 deadline.
--
Michael

От: Abhijit Menon-Sen
Сообщение: Re: Stating the significance of Lehman & Yao in the nbtree README
От: Abhijit Menon-Sen
Сообщение: Re: Stating the significance of Lehman & Yao in the nbtree README