Re: [HACKERS] [Proposal] Allow users to specify multiple tables inVACUUM commands

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [HACKERS] [Proposal] Allow users to specify multiple tables inVACUUM commands
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Sep 13, 2017 at 1:12 PM, Bossart, Nathan <bossartn@amazon.com> wrote:
> On 9/12/17, 9:47 PM, "Michael Paquier" <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Those are minor points. The patch seems to be in good shape, and
>> passes all my tests, including some pgbench'ing to make sure that
>> nothing goes weird. So I'll be happy to finally switch both patches to
>> "ready for committer" once those minor points are addressed.
>
> Awesome.

OK, let's roll in then. There are a couple of points or comments that
could be tweaked like the name of get_rel_oids, but I usually have bad
taste when it comes to that, and the current things make sense as
well. So both patches are now marked as ready for committer.
--
Michael