Re: Speedup twophase transactions

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Speedup twophase transactions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
>> On 06 Sep 2016, at 12:03, Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, Sep 6, 2016 at 5:58 PM, Stas Kelvich <s.kelvich@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
>>> Oh, I was preparing new version of patch, after fresh look on it. Probably, I should
>>> said that in this topic. I’ve found a bug in sub transaction handling and now working
>>> on fix.
>>
>> What's the problem actually?
>
> Handling of xids_p array in PrescanPreparedTransactions() is wrong for prepared tx's in memory.
> Also I want to double-check and add comments to RecoveryInProgress() checks in FinishGXact.
>
> I’ll post reworked patch in several days.

Could you use as a base the version I just sent yesterday then? I
noticed many mistakes in the comments, for example many s/it's/its/
and did a couple of adjustments around the code, the goto next_file
was particularly ugly. That will be that much work not do to again
later.
--
Michael

Сообщение: Re: Parallel tuplesort (for parallel B-Tree index creation)
Сообщение: Re: Parallel tuplesort (for parallel B-Tree index creation)