Re: Add shutdown_at_recovery_target option to recovery.conf

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Add shutdown_at_recovery_target option to recovery.conf
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 10:18 AM, Petr Jelinek <petr@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> On 08/12/14 02:06, Petr Jelinek wrote:
>> Simon actually already committed something similar, so no need.
>>

> ...except for the removal of pause_at_recovery_target it seems, so I
> attached just that
Thanks! Removal of this parameter is getting at least two votes, and
nobody expressed against it, so IMO we should remove it now instead or
later, or else I'm sure we would simply forget it. My2c.
--
Michael

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Status of Commit fest 2014-10
От: Petr Jelinek
Сообщение: Re: tracking commit timestamps