Re: [HACKERS] DROP FUNCTION of multiple functions

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [HACKERS] DROP FUNCTION of multiple functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Feb 25, 2017 at 10:27 PM, Peter Eisentraut
> Here is a new patch set that addresses your comments.  The structure is
> still the same, just a bunch of things have been renamed based on
> suggestions.

+  <para>
+   Drop multiple functions in one command:
+<programlisting>
+DROP FUNCTION sqrt(integer), sqrt(bigint);
+</programlisting></para> </refsect1>
Perhaps adding as well on the page of DROP OPERATOR an example
dropping multiple operators at once?

-DropPolicyStmt:
-           DROP POLICY name ON any_name opt_drop_behavior
Oh, nice. I can see that you have decided to bit the bullet. Thanks
for considering that.

I am marking this patch as ready for committer, aka you.
--
Michael