Re: [BUGS] BUG #14843: CREATE TABLE churns through all memory,crashes db

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #14843: CREATE TABLE churns through all memory,crashes db
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 10:09 AM, ben m <ropeladder@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks, I'm assuming that's the same error as I'm getting. (Where do you get
> the memory dump logs from exactly? It just took me 45 minutes to find the
> main postgres logs...)

(Please avoid top-posting)
Well, this depends on your installation and distribution, which is
decided by how Postgres is packaged and deployed on Linux Mint. The
logs are found depending on the configuration of postgresql.conf. If
you are using stderr, or csvlog as log_destination, you would find the
new function called pg_current_logfile() interesting to know what is
the current log file in use. If log_directory is defined as an
absolute path you could also directly getting to it. But this really
depends on Mint, and this is an unknown territory for me.
--
Michael