Re: WAL senders sending base backups not listening much to SIGTERM

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: WAL senders sending base backups not listening much to SIGTERM
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, Sep 27, 2016 at 11:05 AM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have not been able to reproduce manually this behavior with 9.4.9
> (master seems a lot of responsive) and saw this behavior only once on
> a test lab, with a rather large base backup. This is rather an
> annoying behavior, and I'd expect the WAL sender to leave as fast as
> it can, and in case if a fast mode I'd expect server to be left in a
> clean state by using CancelBackup() at least.
>
> Perhaps I am missing something? Thoughts?

And I did. The application has kept bombarding Postgres with
pg_basebackup -c spread requests when it should not have..
--
Michael

Сообщение: Re: BUG #14343: UPSERT (ON CONFLICT) doesn't check ON CONFLICT constraint first
Сообщение: Re: BUG #14343: UPSERT (ON CONFLICT) doesn't check ON CONFLICT constraint first