Re: install libpq.dll in bin directory on Windows / Cygwin

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: install libpq.dll in bin directory on Windows / Cygwin
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Dec 24, 2014 at 3:08 PM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> Attached are two patches, one for MinGW/cygwin, a slightly modified
> version from Peter and the second implementing the same thing but for
> the MSVC scripts. The method for MSVC is similar to what is done in
> Peter's patch: roughly it checks if SO_MAJOR_VERSION is present in the
> Makefile of a given library, the path of Makefile is found by looking
> at the location of the .rc in the vcproj file (could be better but I
> could not come up with a better method). TBH, it would be good to be
> completely consistent in the way we build things on Windows, and we
> may as well consider a backpatch to fix this long-standing bug. The
> MSVC patch removes of course the hack copying libpq.dll from lib/ to
> bin/.
>
> I mentioned the fix for MSVC scripts as well here:
> http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAB7nPqQiUePzPhd3Mmk+Q7_cQQRKK_V1FVxKNyMRi660Z4dPzg@mail.gmail.com
Peter, this patch is waiting for input for a couple of weeks. IMO, it
would be good to finally get a fix for this bug, and we have patches
for both MSVC (the patch I sent) and mingw (your stuff).
--
Michael

От: Etsuro Fujita
Сообщение: Re: inherit support for foreign tables
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Join push-down support for foreign tables