Re: SIGHUP not received by custom bgworkers if postmaster is notified

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: SIGHUP not received by custom bgworkers if postmaster is notified
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
11,2013 at 4:11 AM, Alvaro Herrera <span dir="ltr"><<a href="mailto:alvherre@2ndquadrant.com"
0px0px 0.8ex;border-left:1px solid rgb(204,204,204);padding-left:1ex">Michael Paquier escribió:<br /><div
class="im">>Hi all,<br /> ><br /> > Please find attached a simple example of bgworker that logs a message
each<br/> > time a SIGTERM or SIGHUP signal is received by it:<br /> > - "hello signal: processed SIGHUP" when
SIGHUPis handled by my example<br /> > - "hello signal: processed SIGTERM" when SIGTERM is handled by my example<br
handlingcapabilities, which I think is what<br /> your submitted code would do.  If you see more use for a separate
/></div></div>