Re: BUG #13360: initdb --locale = C error

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #13360: initdb --locale = C error
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 10:53 PM,  <lincpa@163.com> wrote:
> pgsql9.4.2 (x86) in win7 (including 32 and 64) for manual installation and
> automatically instation, when you run initdb use --locale = C errors occur,
> it's indeed a bug.
> but I manually install pg9.3 and pg9 .4.0 not have this problem. otherwise
> users win8 installed in  pg9.4.2(x64) no problem with --locale = C.

Could you provide more details about the error occurring as well as
how you installed Postgres? I am afraid that I cannot reproduce this
problem with an MSVC installation after initializing with initdb
--locale=C on Win7:
=# show lc_collate;
 lc_collate
(1 row)
=# SELECT version();
                           version
 PostgreSQL 9.4.2, compiled by Visual C++ build 1600, 64-bit
(1 row)

Regards,
--
Michael