Re: Remove Standby (SLAVE) from Primary (MASTER) - Postgres9.1

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Remove Standby (SLAVE) from Primary (MASTER) - Postgres9.1
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 11:18 PM, Joanna Xu <Joanna.Xu@amdocs.com> wrote:
> I’ve been looking for a procedure (step by step) on how to remove Standby
> (SLAVE) from Primary (MASTER) for Postgres9.1 in google and the archived
> postings, but no luck.

Standby and master servers are two separate Postgres instances. So if
you would like to remove a standby from a cluster. You just need to
basically stop it, then remove its data folder. And you are done.
There is no complicated science here.
--
Michael