Re: Regression tests for deprecated functions

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Regression tests for deprecated functions
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Updated patch is attached.

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 9:15 AM, Heikki Linnakangas
<hlinnakangas@vmware.com> wrote:
> On 03/19/2014 01:27 PM, Michael Paquier wrote:
>>
>> I have created the attached patch, that adds a new set of regression
>> tests for all the deprecated functions of ODBC listed here:
>> http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms716309%28v=vs.85%29.aspx
>

> SQLFreeStmt isn't completely deprecated, just the SQL_DROP option. Which
> you're not testing ;-).
Oops. It looks like a typo. I changed the test to use SQL_DROP.

> SQLBindParam isn't really deprecated, see
> http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms710955%28v=vs.85%29.aspx. I think
> we'll want to keep that, even if we remove the rest of the deprecated
> functions, to stay compatible with a ISO / Open Group driver manager that
> doesn't know about the Microsoft extensions. (AFAIK no such driver manager
> actually exists, but as a matter of principle...)
OK, I thought so... Now test is removed.

> Please also add the new test case to test/Makefile and Makefile.am
Fixed.

Regards,
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: Regression tests for deprecated functions
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Regression tests for deprecated functions