Re: Changing recovery.conf parameters into GUCs

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Changing recovery.conf parameters into GUCs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 9:09 AM, Greg Smith <greg@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> All the summaries added here have actually managed to revive this one
> usefully early in the release cycle!  Well done.  I just tried to apply
> Michael's 20130325_recovery_guc_v3.patch and the bit rot isn't that bad
> either.  5 rejection files, nothing big in them.
Not sure if it will help, but I have in one of my dev branches a
version of this patch in sync with master branch... Please see
attached... At least it will avoid to have to realign the code of v3.
--
Michael

Вложения

От: "Arulappan, Arul Shaji"
Сообщение: Re: Proposal - Support for National Characters functionality
От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: Proposal - Support for National Characters functionality