analyze_new_cluster.bat and delete_old_cluster.bat not ignored with vcregress upgradecheck

От Michael Paquier
Тема analyze_new_cluster.bat and delete_old_cluster.bat not ignored with vcregress upgradecheck
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi all,

As mentioned in $subject, I noticed that those automatically-generated
files are not ignored in the tree when running vcregress on Windows,
we do ignore their .sh version though. I think that it would be good
to back-patch the patch attached to prevent the inclusion of those
files in the future.
Regards,
--
Michael