Re: sampling.c and potential divisions by 0 ang log(0) with tablesample and ANALYZE in 9.5

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: sampling.c and potential divisions by 0 ang log(0) with tablesample and ANALYZE in 9.5
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Sat, Jun 27, 2015 at 11:27 AM, Petr Jelinek <petr@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> On 2015-06-25 10:01, Michael Paquier wrote:
>> instead like in the patch attached (bernouilli and system methods need
>> a brush-up as well). I haven't updated tsm_system_rows and
>> tsm_system_time but their regression diffs are attached.
>>

> I don't see need for the other 1 - x changes outside of the
> sampler_random_fract() tbh. Yes it changes the regression tests output but I
> don't think it changes correctness of the results.

OK, thanks for the confirmation. I thought first that things were
wanted this way in HEAD for the tablesample samplings, but if it does
not matter much, let's move on with your patch then it looks good to
me.
--
Michael