Re: Fix for OpenSSL error queue bug

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Fix for OpenSSL error queue bug
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Mar 27, 2016 at 9:01 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Peter Geoghegan <pg@heroku.com> writes:
>> Will this make it into the next point release? I was rather hoping it would.
>
> I dunno.  I certainly haven't reviewed it carefully enough to commit it.
> Perhaps Peter has, but time grows short ...

I have looked at this patch. Do we need to worry as well about
SSL_shutdown in disconnection code path? I believe that we don't care
much if an error happens at this point but we surely should consume
any error generated because the SSL context is kept after
destroy_ssl_system and another connection attempt may be done using
the same SSL context, no?
--
Michael