Re: This may be a bug: odbc's function"check_client_encoding" have the same name with postgres's function.

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: This may be a bug: odbc's function"check_client_encoding" have the same name with postgres's function.
Дата
Ответ на Re: This may be a bug: odbc's function"check_client_encoding" have the same name with postgres's function.  (rohtodeveloper <rohtodeveloper@outlook.com>)
Список pgsql-odbc

On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 2:35 AM, rohtodeveloper <rohtodeveloper@outlook.com> wrote:
Well ,in fact, if I use the extension called odbc_fdw , the same problem will happen.
That’s because the odbc_fdw will also call the odbc driver.
The follow pictures explain the situation.
Ah, right, I completely forgot this fdw. Yeah it may be worth renaming that in the odbc driver... Inoue-san, Saito-san, Heikki, thoughts about the simple patch attached? check_client_encoding is used to extract an encoding name from the connection settings. Perhaps we could do better than that.
--
Michael
Вложения