Re: New CF app deployment

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: New CF app deployment
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jan 13, 2015 at 2:35 PM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
> Further status updates to come as we start working on it...

Things are looking good so far. All the information has been synced up
between both apps for the current CF and the next one. One the switch
is done, I would recommend to each patch author and reviewer to check
the patches they are registered on, and do the necessary modifications
if we missed something. Error is human.

Note as well that the new CF app has a couple of differences with the
old app regarding the patch status:
- When a patch is marked as "returned with feedback", it is
automatically added to the next CF
- When a patch is marked as "rejected", it is *not* added in the next
CF, but you can still re-add a new entry manually in the next app.
So "rejected" means as well that a patch is marked as such because the
author does not have time/resources to work on it for the next CF(s).
Thanks,
--
Michael