Re: [HACKERS] [RFC] Should I embed or parameterize syscall/Win32function names from error messages?

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [HACKERS] [RFC] Should I embed or parameterize syscall/Win32function names from error messages?
Дата
Ответ на [HACKERS] [RFC] Should I embed or parameterize syscall/Win32 function namesfrom error messages?  ("Tsunakawa, Takayuki" <tsunakawa.takay@jp.fujitsu.com>)
Ответы Re: [HACKERS] [RFC] Should I embed or parameterize syscall/Win32function names from error messages?  ("Tsunakawa, Takayuki" <tsunakawa.takay@jp.fujitsu.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 2:56 PM, Tsunakawa, Takayuki
<tsunakawa.takay@jp.fujitsu.com> wrote:
> I'm rather inclined to choose Option 1 to reduce message translation work.  Actually, is the Option 3 the best so
thatit aligns with the existing messages by putting the error code in the primary message?

I find it hard to have an opinion on the matter as a non-translator.
Why not asking translators directly on pgsql-translators?
--
Michael

От: "Tsunakawa, Takayuki"
Сообщение: [HACKERS] [RFC] Should I embed or parameterize syscall/Win32 function namesfrom error messages?
От: Rushabh Lathia
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Gather Merge