Re: BUG #8381: data base inconsistancy

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #8381: data base inconsistancy
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 11:00 PM, David Fetter <david@fetter.org> wrote:
> On Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 08:06:55AM +0000, rohit.guptakec@gmail.com wrote:
>> The following bug has been logged on the website:
>>
>> Bug reference:      8381
>> Logged by:          Rohit Gupta
>> Email address:      rohit.guptakec@gmail.com
>> PostgreSQL version: Unsupported/Unknown
>> Operating system:   linux
>>
>> Background:- There were a large no. of INSERT/UPDATE/DELETE operation being
>> performed on DB. The DB is reindex/vacuum every hour.
>> During reindex/vacuum time one of the DB table value was successfully
>> updated. But later the read query after ~30 seconds read previous values. Is
>> this possible that the update query commit is delayed ? Are there are some
>> known issues of commit during reindex/vacuum.
>> Currently we are using DB version 8.1
>> Later when we check the DB status (after some days)it was having the correct
>> updated values.
>> We are using default isolation level (Read Committed)
>
> PostgreSQL 8.1 has been unsupported since 2010.  Once you've upgraded
> to a supported version, if the problem persists, we may be able to
> help.
You didn't specify the minor version of 8.1 you are using as well.
You might as well try to update to the latest version of 8.1, which is
8.1.23, released before it became EOL. However in your case you should
definitely upgrade to a newer version...
--
Michael

От: aschetinin@gmail.com
Сообщение: BUG #8383: SQL statement error log misses query parameters
От: barnhart.jon@gmail.com
Сообщение: BUG #8384: Missing dll