Re: Including replication slot data in base backups

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Including replication slot data in base backups
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Apr 8, 2014 at 1:18 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> Not sure if this is exactly the right way to do it, but I agree that
> something along those lines is a good idea.  I also think, maybe even
> importantly, that we should probably document that people using
> file-copy based hot backups should strongly consider removing the
> replication slots by hand before using the backup.
Good point. Something here would be adapted in this case:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/backup-file.html
I am attaching an updated patch as well.
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Yugo Nagata
Сообщение: Re: Fwd: Proposal: variant of regclass
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Why is it not sane to pass ExecStoreTuple(shouldFree=true) for tuples point into buffers