Re: relkind check in info.c

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: relkind check in info.c
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 10:46 PM, Heikki Linnakangas
<hlinnakangas@vmware.com> wrote:
> We need to decide to what to return in the table_type column for them.
> "FOREIGN TABLE" and "MATERIALIZED VIEW" would be natural choices.
This choice makes sense.

> But it would be good to return the same string that other DBMS's return for
> those things. What does SQL Server's driver return for materialized views?
> I'm not aware of any other DBMS that implements foreign tables per the spec,
> but e.g DB2 has "remote tables" and Oracle has "database links", which are
> similar features. I wonder what table type do they return.
Poking a little bit that, I finished with the patch attached, with
some regression tests attached. It may not be the most beautiful patch
ever, but it is consistent with the current way code is made and it
has the merit to be simple.
Regards,
--
Michael

Вложения

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Commit ad2a4ae causing more damages than fixes in regression tests
От: "Itnal, Prakash (NSN - IN/Bangalore)"
Сообщение: Issue with retry_count in socket.c and fix for the same