Re: Error with index on unlogged table

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Error with index on unlogged table
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Dec 12, 2015 at 10:31 PM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> On 2015-12-12 12:52:21 +0100, Andres Freund wrote:
>> On 2015-12-12 20:49:52 +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
>> > Should we consider this bug a 9.5 blocker?
>>
>> I don't think so. But either way, I'm right now working on getting it
>> fixed anyway.
>
> And done. Took a bit longer than predicted - I had to adjust my test
> scripts to cope with < 9.4 not having tablespace mapping. Rather
> annoying.

Thanks! Cool to see this thread finally addressed.

> It'd be really convenient if tablespaces relative to the main data
> directory were supported...

I got bitten at some point as well by the fact that tablespaces
created after a base backup is taken have their location map to the
same point for a master and a standby :)
--
Michael

Сообщение: Re: Using a single standalone-backend run in initdb (was Re: Bootstrap DATA is a pita)
Сообщение: Re: Using a single standalone-backend run in initdb (was Re: Bootstrap DATA is a pita)