Re: [ODBC] Materialized views trough ODBC

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [ODBC] Materialized views trough ODBC
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On Fri, Jun 30, 2017 at 11:31 PM, koffi BADOH <koff10@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a way to make visible a materialized view through ODBC.
> I'm using postgres 9.4  and msaccess . All views  on Postgres database  are
> visible through ODBC for access
> except   materialized views.

There has been for some time a patch on this mailing list to do that:
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAB7nPqR0apHpiPAi4J2e3oR2jZ8MREyJAzxdWMjrr4h5PsRp4w@mail.gmail.com
Inoue-san, Saito-san, could you integrate that in the tree? It is not
the first time this support is requested.
--
Michael

Сообщение: Re: [ODBC] Fail to install psqlodbc due to libpq version incorrect
Сообщение: Re: [ODBC] Fail to install psqlodbc due to libpq version incorrect