Re: [HACKERS] pg_stop_backup(wait_for_archive := true) on standby server

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [HACKERS] pg_stop_backup(wait_for_archive := true) on standby server
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Aug 5, 2017 at 5:27 AM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
> Unfortunately the day got away from me due to some personal... adventures
> (having to do with lack of air conditioning first and then lack of gas,
> amongst a lot of other things going on right now...). I just got things back
> online but, well, my day tomorrow is pretty well packed solid.  I wouldn't
> complain if someone has a few cycles to push these, they look pretty good to
> me but I won't be able to work on PG stuff again until tomorrow night at the
> earliest.

If no other committer wants to take a shot at those patches, it may be
better to push them after the next minor release happens? I don't like
delaying bug fixes, but the release is close by and time flies.
--
Michael

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] [WIP] Zipfian distribution in pgbench
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] [WIP] Zipfian distribution in pgbench