Re: BUG #13441: pg_settings.pending_restart cann't reflect changed setting in configure file.

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #13441: pg_settings.pending_restart cann't reflect changed setting in configure file.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Sun, Jun 14, 2015 at 6:26 PM,  <digoal@126.com> wrote:
> In PostgreSQL 9.5 doc, pg_settings.pending_restart      boolean true if the value
> has been changed in the configuration file but needs a restart; or false
> otherwise.
> BUT, when i change the configure file, by alter system , or modify it direct
> in postgresql.conf.
> the value cann't reflect by pg_settings.

You need to reload parameters on server to make those changes visible.
This feature behaves as designed as far as I know. So we don't have
any bug here.
--
Michael

Сообщение: Re: BUG #13440: unaccent does not remove all diacritics
Сообщение: Re: BUG #13440: unaccent does not remove all diacritics