Re: [HACKERS] More race conditions in logical replication

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [HACKERS] More race conditions in logical replication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 4:22 PM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 8:11 PM, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>> Here's a patch.  It turned to be a bit larger than I initially expected.
>
> Álvaro, 030273b7 did not get things completely right. A couple of wait
> events have been added in the docs for sections Client, IPC and
> Activity but it forgot to update the counters for morerows . Attached
> is a patch to fix all that.

As the documentation format is weird because of this commit, I am
adding an open item dedicated to that. Look for example at
WalSenderWaitForWAL in
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/monitoring-stats.html.
While looking again, I have noticed that one line for the section of
LWLock is weird, so attached is an updated patch.

Thanks,
--
Michael