Re: pgsql: Allow on-the-fly capture of DDL event details

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: pgsql: Allow on-the-fly capture of DDL event details
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 11:37 AM, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> Michael Paquier wrote:
>> On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 7:16 AM, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:
>> > Allow on-the-fly capture of DDL event details
>> >
>> > This feature lets user code inspect and take action on DDL events.
>> > Whenever a ddl_command_end event trigger is installed, DDL actions
>> > executed are saved to a list which can be inspected during execution of
>> > a function attached to ddl_command_end.
>>
>> Buildfarm machines on Windows are complaining:
>> http://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=mastodon&dt=2015-05-11%2023%3A00%3A01
>>
>> Visibly REGRESS and REGRESS_OPTS are messed up in the Makefile of
>> test_ddl_deparsing. The patch attached make tests pass correctly.
>
> Um.  In my system, if I set REGRESS to test_ddl_deparse per your patch,
> the test_ddl_deparse test is run twice, at the beginning (per the
> schedule file) and at the end, and it fails on the second run.
>
> I tried setting REGRESS to empty, and to leave it unset, but that only
> causes make to say "nothing to be done for installcheck" which isn't
> good either.  I suppose I could delete the last line from the schedule
> file and put it in the REGRESS line in the Makefile, but that seems
> wrong too.
>
> Not sure what's the real fix here ..

I think that you should then use MODULE_big instead of MODULES, and
set OBJS as "test_dll_parser.o $(WIN32RES)".
--
Michael

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Allow on-the-fly capture of DDL event details
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Allow on-the-fly capture of DDL event details