Re: commitfest app bug/feature

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: commitfest app bug/feature
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, May 8, 2015 at 4:17 AM, Fabien COELHO wrote:
> Then there is no way to remove a patch from the application. You end up
> marking them as "Rejected", which does not make much sense, see the bottom
> of the 2015-06 commitfest list...
> Maybe a "Duplicate" status would be better, and the ability to actually
> remove a stupid entry would be even nicer, although maybe not desirable, ot
> sure. And/or some way to prevent duplicates based on the description...

It is possible to remove patches from the set, but administrator
rights are necessary. If there are duplicated entries that you would
like to get removed, simply mention them here and I'll remove them. I
do some cleanup of duplicate entries from time to time though, you are
not the first one to get bitten by that.
Regards,
--
Michael