Re: issue with track_commit_timestamp and server restart

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: issue with track_commit_timestamp and server restart
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
(thread hijacking)

On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 1:58 PM, Craig Ringer <craig@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> To save time running the recovery suite, just
>
>    rm src/test/recovery/00[0-8]*.pl
>
> (It'd be nice to have a prove_check target to run just one test file).

Agreed! Or multiple chosen files. I usually remove those files
manually from time to time when working on a fix just to run one
dedicated test repeatedly.
--
Michael

Сообщение: Re: issue with track_commit_timestamp and server restart
Сообщение: Re: issue with track_commit_timestamp and server restart