Re: Supporting src/test/modules in MSVC builds

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Supporting src/test/modules in MSVC builds
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 11:41 AM, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> Andrew Dunstan wrote:

>> >currawong and mastodon seem satisfied.
>>
>> Yeah. I think we can push the third one - I am just about ready to release
>> the new buildfarm client.
>
> Pushed.

And currawong is satisfied with this patch and the new buildfarm code,
test modules being run as testmodules-install-check-C:
http://buildfarm.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/show_log.pl?nm=currawong&dt=2015-04-18%2014%3A51%3A14
So this closes the loop for this thread.
--
Michael