Re: Commit ad2a4ae causing more damages than fixes in regression tests

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Commit ad2a4ae causing more damages than fixes in regression tests
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 11:28 PM, Hiroshi Saito <hiroshi@winpg.jp> wrote:
> Hi Michael-san.
>
> thank quick inspection.!
>
> I've noticed it in some tests too. However, I think that it must be fully
> considered the production environment psqlODBC have been supported some
> versions. Therefore, I have a message level set to it.
> What do you think?
Looks good for the test sampletables...

However, I am still getiing the following diff for catalogfunctions on
a 9.4 server...
*** /Users/mpaquier/git/pgodbc/test/expected/catalogfunctions.out Fri
May 16 08:13:36 2014
--- /Users/mpaquier/git/pgodbc/test/results/catalogfunctions.out  Fri
May 16 08:14:10 2014
***************
*** 186,196 ****
  contrib_regression    public  testtab1        _SYSTEM UPDATE  YES
  contrib_regression    public  testtab1        _SYSTEM DELETE  YES
  contrib_regression    public  testtab1        _SYSTEM REFERENCES      YES
- contrib_regression    public  testtab1        _SYSTEM INSERT  YES
- contrib_regression    public  testtab1        _SYSTEM SELECT  YES
- contrib_regression    public  testtab1        _SYSTEM UPDATE  YES
- contrib_regression    public  testtab1        _SYSTEM DELETE  YES
- contrib_regression    public  testtab1        _SYSTEM REFERENCES      YES
  Result set:
  contrib_regression    public  testtab1        TABLE
  contrib_regression    public  testtab_fk      TABLE
--- 186,191 ----

Michael

Сообщение: Re: Commit ad2a4ae causing more damages than fixes in regression tests
Сообщение: Re: Commit ad2a4ae causing more damages than fixes in regression tests