Re: [CF2016-9] Allow spaces in working path on tap-tests

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [CF2016-9] Allow spaces in working path on tap-tests
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jul 5, 2016 at 6:02 PM, Kyotaro HORIGUCHI
<horiguchi.kyotaro@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
> Agreed. Grep'ing "system" in the source tree, I see no more place
> where needs the same fix.

Same conclusion here. I have added this stuff to the official patch tracker:
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/10/663/
I can as well produce patches for back-branches, feel free to ping me
if necessary.
--
Michael