[BUGS] Re: 答复: [BUGS] BUG #14615: ReplicationOriginShmemInit Memory access cross-border

От Michael Paquier
Тема [BUGS] Re: 答复: [BUGS] BUG #14615: ReplicationOriginShmemInit Memory access cross-border
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 4:02 PM, shao bret <bret.shao@outlook.com> wrote:
> I think maybe you have a little misunderstanding with my solution.

Without a proper patch it is hard to have a clear opinion in this case.

> My solution is that
> [...]
> So I think it’s easier for understanding code.
>
> What do you think?

One way or the other would be fine, at the end the last call will
likely come from Andres in CC as he is the author and committer of
replication origins. To be honest, I find the use of mul_size()
cleaner here, but that's just an opinion.
--
Michael