Re: BUG #13400: Unable to connect postgresql using remote machine

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #13400: Unable to connect postgresql using remote machine
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Jun 5, 2015 at 3:54 PM,  <rajivmehta0201@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have installed postgresql 8.2 in linux machine(Fedora 13).
> Packages are:
> [...]

8.2 is not supported by community since 2011. You should use a newer version.

> I have configuration in postgresql.conf file  as under:
> listen_addresses = '*'
> port = 5432
>
> and In pg_hba.conf file i have added the ip of local machine and one remote
> machine as under:
>
> #local machine IP and Port
> host    all         all         172.16.1.55/32      trust
> #remote machine IP and Port
> host    all         all         172.16.3.85/32      trust
> host    all         all         0.0.0.0/0          md5

I don't see anything wrong with that. As long as you are on a trusted network.

> [...]
> But unable to connect using pgadmin III in remote machine.

I guess that it would be more adapted to ask pgadmin folks about that,
like here for example:
http://pgadmin.org/support/list.php

Regards,
--