Re: Issue in pg_catalog.pg_indexes view definition

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Issue in pg_catalog.pg_indexes view definition
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 4:59 PM, Dilip Kumar <dilipbalaut@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was wrong, Actually If we change the view and call function on
> x.indexrelid, It will fix the issue, because pg_get_indexdef(x.indexrelid)
> is non equal clause and of course will not fall in same equivalence class.

-        pg_get_indexdef(I.oid) AS indexdef
+        pg_get_indexdef(X.indexrelid) AS indexdef
Fixing it this way looks like a good idea to me to bypass those cache
lookup errors caused by non-index relations. Now I think that you need
as well to update the regression test output.
--
Michael

Сообщение: Re: Issue in pg_catalog.pg_indexes view definition
Сообщение: Re: Issue in pg_catalog.pg_indexes view definition