Re: Re: BUG #12990: Missing pg_multixact/members files (appears to have wrapped, then truncated)

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Re: BUG #12990: Missing pg_multixact/members files (appears to have wrapped, then truncated)
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, May 8, 2015 at 5:32 AM, Robert Haas wrote:
> because I think ExecVacuum() is really
> intended to translate from the parse tree representation to whatever
> internal representation we're going to pass to vacuum, NOT to make
> policy decisions.

Yep. That's more or less the idea behind it.
--
Michael

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Re: BUG #12990: Missing pg_multixact/members files (appears to have wrapped, then truncated)
Сообщение: Re: Re: BUG #12990: Missing pg_multixact/members files (appears to have wrapped, then truncated)