Re: [sqlsmith] Failed to generate plan on lateral subqueries

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: [sqlsmith] Failed to generate plan on lateral subqueries
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, Dec 13, 2015 at 10:14 AM, Andreas Seltenreich
<seltenreich@gmx.de> wrote:
>> Did you publish the source already? I haven't been following all
>> along, sorry if these are all answered questions.
>
> It's not had a proper release yet, but the code is available via github
> in all its rapid-prototypesque glory:
>
>     https://github.com/anse1/sqlsmith

I am in awe regarding this stuff, which has caught many bugs already,
it is a bit sad that it is released under the GPL license preventing a
potential integration into PostgreSQL core to strengthen the test
infrastructure, and it is even sadder to see a direct dependency with
libpqxx :(
--
Michael