Re: BUG #14279: Logical decoding misses a transaction completely

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #14279: Logical decoding misses a transaction completely
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Sun, Aug 7, 2016 at 7:49 PM, Marko Tiikkaja <marko@joh.to> wrote:
> Ping.  This is a very serious issue and it would be really good to include
> it in the minor releases.  I've attached a patch for 9.5 with a test case
> and verified that it fixes the problem with our application.

Right. That's up to Robert or Andres to pick up that at this point. I
just added them in CC for awareness.
--
Michael

От: Marko Tiikkaja
Сообщение: Re: BUG #14279: Logical decoding misses a transaction completely
Сообщение: Re: BUG #14279: Logical decoding misses a transaction completely