Re: BUG: *FF WALs under 9.2 (WAS: .ready files appearing on slaves)

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG: *FF WALs under 9.2 (WAS: .ready files appearing on slaves)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
class="gmail_quote"><blockquoteclass="gmail_quote" style="margin:0 0 0 .8ex;border-left:1px #ccc
solid;padding-left:1ex">In this case, the patch seems to make the restartpoint recycle even WAL files<br /> which have
.readyfiles and will have to be archived later. Thought?<span><font color="#888888"><br
as.done during recovery when stream connection is abruptly cut when this segment is switched, marking it as .ready in
archive_statusand simply letting this segment in pg_xlog because it will neither be recycled nor removed. I have not
beenable to look much at this code these days, so I am not sure how invasive it would be in back-branches, but perhaps
weshould try to improve code such as when a segment file is switched and connection to the is cut, we guarantee that

Сообщение: Re: Vitesse DB call for testing
Сообщение: Re: Vitesse DB call for testing