Re: BUG #14152: pg_dump does not take into account previous versions reserved keywords as column names

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: BUG #14152: pg_dump does not take into account previous versions reserved keywords as column names
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, May 20, 2016 at 2:02 PM, John R Pierce <pierce@hogranch.com> wrote:
> pg_dump and pg_dumpall are supposed to be able to dump all supported prior
> versions, thats the documented procedure for updating...    I contend this
> *is* a bug.   quote-all-identifiers is a workaround, for sure.

Well, --quote-all-identifiers is here to handle the case of new
keywords introduced. Let's use that and call it a day.
--
Michael

Сообщение: Re: BUG #14152: pg_dump does not take into account previous versions reserved keywords as column names
Сообщение: Re: BUG #14152: pg_dump does not take into account previous versions reserved keywords as column names