Re: Regression tests failing if not launched on db "regression"

От Michael Paquier
Тема Re: Regression tests failing if not launched on db "regression"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 5:12 PM, Michael Paquier
<michael.paquier@gmail.com> wrote:
> Those tests are failing because some relations of information_schemas
> contain information that are database-dependent.
I forgot to mention that it is our QE team at VMware that reported me
a portion of this failure, and I just had to dig a little bit to find
the root cause. And for the curious people: yes, we run regressions on
customized database names.
Regards,
--
Michael

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Regression tests failing if not launched on db "regression"
От: KONDO Mitsumasa
Сообщение: Re: Why we are going to have to go DirectIO