Create temporary table in replica instances issues

От Saravanan Shanmugam
Тема Create temporary table in replica instances issues
Дата
Re: Create temporary table in replica instances issues  (Saravanan Shanmugam <saravanantvr1984@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello,

We have AWS RDS with Primary and replica node to balance IO RW for application performance,

In such cases we will be livergaing all read related queries to replica nodes,
sometimes we will create temp tables not physical tables and do some complicated queries .

PG SQL replica node throws Create table not allowed in reader-instance
But this not Physical table its temporary table, in MS-SQL and MYSQL are supporting, Why Pgsql is not supporting??

Please do we have this option to enable or is this a bug??

--
Many thanks,
Saravanan Shanmugam