[pgsql-pkg-debian] packaging pgbackrest/1.13

От Sandro Tosi
Тема [pgsql-pkg-debian] packaging pgbackrest/1.13
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Hello!
pgbackrest version 1.13 has been released few days ago with important
improvements to WAL archiving and we'd like to start using it asap.

We are using the debian packages you provide at
http://apt.postgresql.org/ but i'm not sure if you prefer to have the
package first released in debian (still currently at 1.12) or you can
package it independently of that.

Let me know if i can help with this in anyway (and please CC me on
replies as I'm not subscribed to the list)

Thanks,
--
Sandro "morph" Tosi
My website: http://sandrotosi.me/