Is there any way to request unique lwlock inside a background workerin PG9.4?

От Hubert Zhang
Тема Is there any way to request unique lwlock inside a background workerin PG9.4?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi all,

I want to init SHM in a background worker, which is supported in PG9.4. Also I need to use lwlock to protect the share memory inside the worker code.

RequestNamedLWLockTranche is the way to handle it, but it's not supported in PG 9.4, is there any way I could request an unique lock inside worker init code in PG 9.4?

--
Thanks

Hubert Zhang