[HACKERS] PATCH: Don't downcase filepath/filename while loading libraries

От QL Zhuo
Тема [HACKERS] PATCH: Don't downcase filepath/filename while loading libraries
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I just put this line in my postgresql.conf:

```
shared_preload_libraries = '/Path/Contains/UpCaseWords/an_ext.so'
```

Then the server couldn't start. It tried to load the file "/path/contains/upcasewords/an_ext.so" and failed.

After few digging, I found there's a wrong use of `SplitIdentifierString` in function `load_libraries` in /src/backend/utils/init/miscinit.c, and the attached patch fixes it.

--

ZHUO QL (KDr2), http://kdr2.com
Вложения