Re: Relation cache invalidation on replica

От Васильев Дмитрий
Тема Re: Relation cache invalidation on replica
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
This is obviously a bug because without "concurrently" create index this do not reproduce.

---
Dmitry Vasilyev
Russian Postgres Company

On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 3:41 PM, Васильев Дмитрий <d.vasilyev@postgrespro.ru> wrote:
Session opened on replica doesn't see concurrently created indexes at this time on master.

As I get, on standby index is visible when you run SQL queries on catalog tables (that is what \d+ does), but planner doesn't pick it. Assuming that in new session planner picks this index, it seems to be bug for me.

------
Alexander Korotkov
The Russian Postgres Company