Re: Read only user permission

От Marcos Pegoraro
Тема Re: Read only user permission
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Have you tried grant pg_read_all_data to readonly ?

regards
Marcos

Em qua., 23 de ago. de 2023 às 14:30, Hellen Jiang <hjiang@federatedwireless.com> escreveu:

Hi,

I have created readonly and readwrite roles with the following grants: however, readonly user does not have access to the new tables created by readwrite user. (readonly user has the access to new tables created by admin).

Any idea how I can grant the access to readonly to make sure it has the read access to NEW tables created by readwrite user?

-- Read-only role

GRANT CONNECT ON DATABASE mydatabase TO readonly;

GRANT USAGE ON SCHEMA public TO dbreadonly;

GRANT SELECT ON ALL TABLES IN SCHEMA public TO dbreadonly;

GRANT SELECT ON ALL SEQUENCES IN SCHEMA public TO dbreadonly;

ALTER DEFAULT PRIVILEGES IN SCHEMA public GRANT SELECT ON TABLES TO dbreadonly;

-- Read/write role

GRANT CONNECT ON DATABASE mydatabase TO readwrite;

GRANT USAGE, CREATE ON SCHEMA public TO readwrite;

GRANT SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, TRUNCATE ON ALL TABLES IN SCHEMA public TO readwrite;

GRANT USAGE ON ALL SEQUENCES IN SCHEMA public TO readwrite;

ALTER DEFAULT PRIVILEGES IN SCHEMA public GRANT SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE,TRUNCATE ON TABLES TO readwrite;

ALTER DEFAULT PRIVILEGES IN SCHEMA public GRANT ALL ON SEQUENCES TO readwrite;