Re: PG 12.2 ERROR: cannot freeze committed xmax

От bruno vieira da silva
Тема Re: PG 12.2 ERROR: cannot freeze committed xmax
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks Ron.

I did find one bug fix commit mentioning this error but it was saying that was due to the interaction of two other commits that at least the first one was after the cut of pg 12.2. so I have dismissed that as my deployment issue.

I was looking for more evidence to push for a pg minor upgrade, the issue is for my context any upgrades requires a big test effort. so I was looking for more solid evidence.